Now on our third rocket design, we agreed to make the nose cone a bit longer. We made our body with grey tape this time, then we chose green as our body color. A weird combination but it didn’t matter. After, I made the nose cone very tall. Then I tried to carefully put the tape on all around the cone. Eventually there was only a small hole left at the tip. But when you looked at it from the bottom there is no hole.
After we hot glued the fins on. Though it was uneven again. After I tried to make a sorta big lightning bolt. But instead I made a VERY small lightning bolt to tape on our rocket. But then I wondered when we would launch our rocket, every day feels windy. But I hope that this time, our rocket will go HIGHER than 100. Last time it went 90, then 96.