I most enjoyed making and launching because it was a challenge to think about and to build what we imagined. Then when we launched, it was cool to see which one worked the best. And the team work was a fun but a bit hard.
Designing rocket one, two, and three, was ok. The team did good on the chromebook, for rocket one the design was great. Vs reality, it was pretty bad. The fins were tiny and loose, the nose cone was made of tinfoil. then Neil put red blue and white tape on very lazily. There were many many holes on the nosecone. Then when we launched it, it only went ninety feet high.
Then with launching rocket two,the fins were a bit bigger, then Sydney and Jai made the nosecone out of paper and red, blue, and white tape. Which was much better but still some holes. But when launching, it it only went six feet higher. I got a bit frustrated.
Finally, came the third rocket design. I got to make the nosecone, so I made it out of paper, and made it longer. Then We voted to put grey tape instead of what we used to do. Then we made the same sized fins I think. And the the launch day came. We were really happy with what we got. We got 119 feet. And that was or last launch.