Our first launch

This is my groups first rocket

This is my groups first rocket

It felt amazing to see my groups rocket being launched. I t was really cool to see it shoot up into the air like a bullet and then come spiraling down. I was most exited when my group launched our rocket. We were going first. I was so exited to see will the rocket go really high or not. 3,2,1 Blast off it shot up into the air but not as high as I had expected. Our clinomniter average for clinomniters 1a and 1b were 10 degrees. Our clinomniter average for clinomniters 2a and 2b were 26.2 degrees. our readings were pretty far fetched but after we did some calculations we found out our total was 16.5 meters. In conclusion with 16.5 meters as our height that put in last place for our first. I personally think that we spent to a little much time making it look cool and not weighing the possibilities of our out come but I still think we did a good job.

Land and Water

One thing I learned in this unit Is that runoff goes back into a lake/pond after rain. Another thing I learned about is the water table.

    I think me and my partners did an okay job for example we took turns evenly doing things.
I also though that we did a good job on choosing who gets to do what.
   mountain-streams I feel kind of okay work with these tools and at the same time its still kind of weird to work with these strange tools.
    I enjoyed the stream table activities the most because we get to do things that on a daily basis don’t get to do especially in school.
     For the most part I thought everything was pretty easy and easy to follow directions because it was for the most part really simple.
    Overall I think my notes and drawings were pretty decent not to messy not to neat.
    I think I did everything very well in this unit I would choose pouring the water in lesson 7. I think the area I could Improve on would be my drawings and notes.  I am very Interested in this unit now! I have done so many lessons I think 14. My favorite one is lesson is probably the most recent one. Where we had to come up with a design to protect our houses from getting flooded. For our materials we had a range from clay and dirt to popsicle sticks and tooth picks. My team build a structure like a palicade  with popsicle sticks and wedged tooth picks in between to keep it stable. It worked and it was so fun. The water carved a path around the palicade but only on one side. It was a really fun scince experiment.