I knew Capstone was about a specific topic, but I didn’t know that we had to do questions inside of our main question. In my case, my main inquiry question is how does Nike help community’s and how can that teach kids the importance of being active? I had to do a lot of thinking to come up with my main inquiry question. My sub questions are:
- What type of communities need help?
- What can Nike do to help?
- How can they be role models?
- What type of activities get kids more active?
- How can they teach kids skills that they will use in their lives?
- How can Nike give to others besides by giving to schools?
I came up with these sub questions because these would help me answer my main question. I still have a lot of work to do, but I know that I will do well if I work hard. Coming up with sub questions is not easy. You have to think of questions that will answer only parts of your main, and all the answers combine will answer your main question.