In school, we are trying to to filter some “mystery water” with filters we created ourselves. We needed to attempt to clean the water as much as possible so it is good enough to drink. We found that sand could improve the clearness of the water. And the coffee filters could reduce the number of particles in the water. For my group’s filter, we used 10 ripped up cotton balls, folded cheese cloth, and half a cup of sand. It was the best idea we could’ve come up with at the moment. We got a total score of 7/4, the less points the better. And it took 42 seconds for our filter to clean a quarter of a cup, witch isn’t bad. If you’ve done this project or plan on doing so, comment and tell me what was your result. I hope you had fun!