Yesterday in Tech we did the Breakout Edu challenge. How it worked was we got a box with three locks on it: a direction lock, a word lock & a number lock. The tables on my side of the room were a team and the tables one the other side of the room were a team. We had to find items around the room and use them as clues to help us figure out what the combinations were. I think our team did a really good job with communication and cooperation. I think this because we were all cheering each other on when we did something well. Also in the opposite, if someone didn’t have the right answer no one got upset with them. Over all, I think our group did a good job and that this activity was a great idea.