Rube goldberg 4

I finished the takes on saturday, January 21 2017. It only took us 6 tries to finish it. The plan was to shoot a nerf gun, then the bullet hit a taped golf ball on a clothes hanger zip line, hitting another golf ball on a ramp course, then hitting a lego seesaw, kicking a tape roller, hitting lego dominoes knocking a soda can, the soda can fell off a table, hitting a swing ball (a golf ball with tape and string), hitting the corn carrier lego truck) with a needle taped onto it, popping the balloon. I will now explain why 5 takes failed.

Take                                                                             Reason

1                                                                 The golf ball did not hit the seesaw correctly.

2                                                                 The lego dominoes were misplaced and did not fall correctly

3                                                                  [No reason because it does not exsist]

4                                                                       The soda can did not hit the swing ball correctly

5                                                                    The gun did not fire correctly

6                                                                    It worked!!!

For a clearer explanation, you will have to watch the video I took (do not blame me for the music).

Rube Goldberg 2

So as I have not done much of the project yet (for the final) I (more like we) have created a cardboard model using cardboard and a golf ball. I have a plan to create this on Imovie, though I am still a bit behind. Adding to the zip line, it can be used to push the truck other than the cylinder. I still have many choices to make. I was wondering if to use a TV box for the project, but my dad would not risk it because the project can damage it, and the box is relied on for exporting the TV. Without it, then we would have to buy another TV (possibly), which we do not want to happened. Otherwise, I look forward to the results of my project! 🙂