When we launched the rocket we had jobs my job was to retrieve the rocket so after the rocket landed I went and picked it up where it landed. I think after I did it I realized it was a little easier, but it was still fun being the first one to pick it up after it landed!
After we were done launching it we graphed it to see how high it went in feet because we already knew how high it went in clinometer. When we converted it it went 156 feet which was the second highest in the class! I think that we did a good job on our rocket because it went second highest.
When we were launching rocket 2 we had jobs like when we did our 1st launch. I was the rocket pumper so basically I got to pump air into the box with a bike pump. Every teem filled it to the same amount, 50 psi. It was mostly fun and a little bit hard. It was hard because it felt like there was a lot of resistance.
After the launch all the teems had to graph the height of the rockets based on what the clonamoter readers said it was. The clononomer readers saw how high it went in clononomers, but we transferred it into feet. Our rocket went 139 feet which was a little disappointing because our first one went higher (the first one went 156 feet).
When we designed our 3rd rocket we changed the fins but left the nose cone and the body the same. We changed the fins this time because for our second rocket we could only change one thing and we changed the body from the thin tube to the thicker tube, but we also wanted to make the fins bigger, so now we can have both on one rocket. We decided to keep the body size and the nose cone size the same because we think that did better.
When we built our rocket we tried to make it the same exact thing as the design so that it would be accurate to what we wanted. I feel like this time there weren’t as many mistakes, I think that is because we had a lot of experience since we did it a lot. we also made the nose cone hot glued and taped.
Designing and building our first rocket was really fun because we got to be like engineers and design our rocket to be successful when we launch the rocket. It was also really fun because we where challenged to do our best when designing and building our Rocket, or else our Rocket would not go as high.
Researching wasn’t that hard because I found a really good website called nasa.gov. It had so much good information about rockets and what they need, like: rockets need to be aerodynamic, they need to have a sharp nose cone and the wings need to be the same size and weight.
Designing our first rocket was really fun since we got to do it on a google drawing. The actual design was it had three fins a pointy nose cone and we got to pick a body size, there was a small tube and a big tube. We chose the small tube because we thought that it would force the rocket up more.
Our team was mostly really good at cooperating with each other. The only time we were not so good at cooperating was when we would make two things, but we only needed one thing and we would argue which one was better.
Building Our Rocket
when we built our rocket we made it really close to the design as possible. When we built it we used hot glue for putting the fins on and th nose cone on and we used tape over that to make sure it was completely on. We also put tin foil on the nose cone and on the fins because we thought that it would be smoother.
Designing Rocket #2
When we designed our second rocket we could only change one thing, we changed the tube from the smaller tube, to the bigger tube we think that this will help the rocket go higher.
Building Rocket #2
Building our second rocket was actually not that hard because we knew how to do it from when we built our first rocket. I think that this time we also did it faster because we had experiences from when we built our first rocket.
The thing that I did wrong in the ignite was I forgot to say what my favorite thing was in the unit. I also forgot a few lines in ALL of my slides that is why I got of on the timing at the end. The things that I liked was that I showed a lot of personnel things in not just I liked that and I didn’t like that I put in more specific things like that was hard an boring. Over all I liked my presentation a lot even if I did miss a few things and in the end the parents didn’t even pause before the slide ended they just clapped so it didn’t even matter if I got of on the timing!
1. The thing I liked the most was the chameleon
1. I learned that there is so much litter that it is killing animals (I already new just taught differently)
no batteries included (very important)
The thing I learned about this book is to not judge someone from there looks, but by their personality. I think that this is also a good book not because I learned a lesson, but the text. I think the author told a great story and that I think it was a great learning experience for a lot of people with issues.
In the book they made precepts, mine is: ¨Don’t laugh at laugh with.¨
The Other Side
My thesis is that Annie doesn’t care what happens to her she just wants to make a stand against segregation.
Annie doesn’t care what happens to her she just wants to make a stand against segregation. I know this because in the text she was outside on a fence even though it was raining. This shows that she doesn’t care what happens to her and she wants to make a stand against segregation. I think that she is feeling brave.
Annie also doesn’t care what happens to her she just wants to make a stand against segregation because in the text she sat on a fence that separates black people and white people and at that time people couldn’t cross it but she did. This shows that she is making a stand against segregation.
These two paragraphs shows that my thesis I right.
In wish I think that Charlie was wishing that she could have her old life back, but know I think that she likes her life with her new ¨family¨ and that she sorta want´s to stay. So I think now she is wishing about her LIFE.