On day three my group came up with some ways to improve on or train. The first idea was to put four rows of three magnets it took us a long time to install them. Then we had another idea it was to put magnets on the sides of the box and the car. So that was one more thing to install so we had to work two things at once but when we finished. We tested and it was out of the and standing we were really upset to find out it did not work but then we kept fixing and improving… Eventually, it was time to take are trains apart but we got it to carry 16 marbles! At the end I was tired but really happy that we were able to create a Maglev Train!