For designing and building rocket 2, we could only change one thing so our group decided to change the shape of our fins. We didn’t copy any of the other groups fins but we did take the groups fins that went highest and combined them together and made a great fin. We did the same body and nose cone but changed the way we added the tape. Instead of doing a yellow piece of paper and a red and yellow tape spiral, we did a black body with yellow ring of tape around it. I think it is going to go higher because there is less tape and smaller fins so there is less weight. I hope that it will go higher this time. Last time, our rocket did not go that high so this time, after experiences, maybe it will go higher!