Imagine you live on an island far away. There are no rules, no laws, and no government. There is no one to tell you what to do.
- Would anyone have the right to govern you? Would you have the right to govern anyone else? Why?
- Would you have any rights? What might they be?
- What might people who were smarter or stronger than others try to do? Why?
- What might people who were not as smart as others or who were weaker than others try to do? Why?
- What might life be like for you, your family and everyone else in a state of nature?