This week we have started designing and making our Autamata. So far we I created a scetch of what I wanted ours to look like, and we have cut the cardboard into multiple pieces for us to use. We have also started forming our boxes. We cut the four corner pieces and hot glued them into each of there corners. This part was very tricky because the cardboard was not sticking on. We also measured the place our wooden stick is going to go with a ruler. Then we made two holes an put the wooden stick into the holes. Next we made a 1in by 1in box and hot glued it to the end of the wooden stick, this helps the motion going. Tomorrow I am going to start making the cam. I can’t wait to see the end result!