The deadline came to use so fast. We were struggling to finish on time. We were so nervous that we were not going to finst in time with only one day left to work.
We use every second that we had. We felt ready to start videoing. Attempt 1-7 were a dig fail but attempt 8 got very far it got all the way to the last step but the truck was not strong enough. In the end we got it done on attempt 28. We were so proud of ourselves that we got it done in time.
In the end, I think that rube goldberg was a fun project. Yes, at times we were so frustrated that we wanted to pull our hair out. I think that this is a good learning experience. It taught me to manage my time and to work better with people in my class. I just wanted to thank Gracie so much for being flexible with the whole thing. I couldn’t have done this without her.
When we got back to work we really had to focus because if we did not we would not get the video done in time.
We realized that our original first step did not work so that meant we had to change the hole first step. It was very annoying and hard. But we got through it. We were so happy when we got it to work.
I will keep updating you.
I Know I have not been that is posting a lot about Rube Goldberg this is because nothing is really going on and we had winter break. Both me and my partner were away. Then we were reminded of the deadline. It’s only a week away. My partner was going away next weekend. This meant we only had Monday Tuesday Wednesday to work. We were a little nervous.
We had a lot to do with all the videos, testing, We Videos and iMovies to get done. We were very nervous but we felt confident that we could get it done.